How Finaloop Helped Tabs Chocolate Improve Profitability by 9.4% with Data-Driven Financial Decisions
- Wanted to be hands-off on the numbers and focus on the marketing side.
- Lacked accurate financial data to make fast decisions.
- Needed more visibility to identify how much they should pay their creators.
- Had no real-time views of how price changes would impact their bottom line.
- Onboarded in 10 minutes to Finaloop’s real-time, ecommerce bookkeeping service.
- Within 24 hours, Finaloop reconciled all the financial data.
- After a 1-hour meeting with their Onboarding Specialist, all open items were closed.
- Instant visibility into previously hidden expenses.
- Saved significant time on admin tasks so they could focus on revenue growth.
- Finaloop for bookkeeping & accounting
- Virtual Assistant (VA) for day-to-day financial ops
Tabs Chocolate—a direct-to-consumer chocolate brand that contains effective ingredients to enhance your sexual experience was founded in 2021 by two University of Michigan undergrads.
Tabs—now run by Oliver Brocato—a 21-year-old serial entrepreneur and a viral marketing pioneer—grew in its first year from 0 to 100k+ customers without spending a dollar on paid ads. Tabs scaled to $11 million in just 18 months!
Oliver attributes this rapid growth to his unconventional marketing strategy—focusing only on User-Generated Content (UGC) and influencer partnerships on TikTok. Oliver also utilized a well-structured funnel that prioritizes a luxurious brand identity to attract consumers willing to pay a premium price.
As a young founder, with tangible goals for his brand and more than enough cash to make it happen, he found himself hitting a major blocker along the way. He lacked the accurate financial data he needed to make FAST decisions that would actually help grow his profit.