How an 8-fig Collagen Brand Used Finaloop to 'Cut the Fat' and Save Over $65,000
- Couldn’t trust the numbers from their traditional bookkeeper.
- Spent hours each month gathering financial data needed to make decisions.
- Had no reliable numbers available without spending hours on admin work each month.
- Onboarded in 10 minutes to Finaloop’s real-time, ecommerce bookkeeping service.
- Within 24 hours, Finaloop reconciled and categorized all the financial data.
- Instant real-time financial data in one place.
- Real-time cash flow drives more timely and smarter decisions.
- Finaloop for bookkeeping & accounting
- Internal VP of Finance for day-to-day financial ops
- Fractional CFO for strategic finance
In 2019, three friends - Ronak Shah, Ash Melwani, and Ankit Patel- joined forces to create Obvi, a DTC brand focused on making supplements feel younger. Just 4 short years later, Obvi, a completely bootstrapped business, has scaled to an 8-figure collagen-focused supplement brand with over 50 different products and an active Facebook community of 66,000 people.
From day one of being founded, everyone at Obvi has been super focused on their bottom line profit. Ronak, the CEO of the company, started his career in accounting and was determined to ALWAYS know the state of his finances. To Ronak, financial visibility is key to making sure every dollar you spend adds the value you need.